The Book Matchmaker Reading Retreat Weekend
NEW 2020 VENUE
THE BARNS - HEREFORDSHIRE
EAT. DRINK. READ. SLEEP
When: Friday 28th February from 6pm onward - until Monday 2nd of March at 9am. A wonderful event - to push you through the winter slump and those cold and dark nights - a light at the end of the tunnel - or maybe a Christmas Gift.
Where: Exclusive use of a luxury group of barns and grounds near Hereford.
What: 5* luxury accommodation. All food and drink included for the whole weekend including two local chefs. Drinks and snacks available at all times.
- Cosy designated reading areas dotted around the barns in 10 separate living areas so you can curl up with your book and cuppa in peace.
- Large social area to gather around for a natter or a game of scrabble and a glass of wine.
- Picturesque outside space
- 3 Hot Tubs that each seat 7 people
- Spa treatments available at an additional cost and arranged nearer the time.
- 2 Games Rooms
Dress Code: Casual, fluffy socks and baggy jumpers!
Goody Bag: Full of bookish delights
Why not read about our last Reading Retreat via the Blog Post at the bottom of our website
Room Details will be shared ASAP for browsing along with floor plans.
ALL ROOMS WILL GO LIVE
AT 20:00 HOURS
31ST OF OCTOBER
PLEASE SEE READING RETREAT TAB FOR PRICES
AND WILL BE A STRICTLY
FIRST SERVED BASIS
PLEASE NOTE WHEN BOOKING A
SHARED ROOM YOU WILL NEED TO
ADD THE ROOM TO YOUR BASKET
WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT SELL
THE SHARED ROOMS TO SOLO GUESTS, THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE SHARED WITH A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER