The Book Matchmaker Reading Retreat Weekend March 2022
OUR NEXT READING RETREAT
THE BARNS, HEREFORDSHIRE
When: Friday 25th March from 6pm onward - until Monday 28th March at 9am.
Where: Exclusive use of a luxury group of barns and grounds near Herefordshire.
What: 5* luxury accommodation. All food and drink included for the whole weekend including two local chefs. Drinks and snacks available at all times.
- Cosy designated reading areas dotted around the barns in 10 separate living areas (accessible to all regardless of which barn your room is in) so you can curl up with your book and cuppa in peace.
- 5 social areas to gather around for a natter or a game of scrabble and a glass of wine.
- Picturesque outside space
- Hot Drink & Cake Stations dotted around the barns
- 3 Hot Tubs that each seat 7 people
- Spa & Beauty treatments available at an additional cost and arranged nearer the time.
- 2 Games Rooms
- MAIN HOUSE - The Old Mill - All meals will be served in the kitchen.
Dress Code: Casual, baggy jumpers, joggers and fluffy socks
Goody Bag: Full of bookish delights
Fancy a little stroll around & take a
closer look click HERE for a virtual tour, or head to the room listings to see which one you like the look of.
ROOMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AT 8PM ON THE 30TH SEPTEMBER.
PLEASE NOTE ALL ROOMS WILL BE SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
5 MONTH PAYMENT PLANS CAN BE ARRANGED.
WHEN BOOKING A
SHARED ROOM YOU WILL NEED TO
ADD THE ROOM TO YOUR BASKET
WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT SELL
THE SHARED ROOMS TO SOLO GUESTS, THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE SHARED WITH A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER.