The Book Matchmaker Reading Retreat Weekend
A couple of months ago we had an idea about organising a reading retreat, a whole weekend of reading, relaxing and reconnecting with yourself and the love of books.
I shared the idea with you all on social media and it seemed to spark a lot of interest from people. The idea has been brewing slowly but I struggled to find the right accommodation. I was sent an email by Unique Homestays (I am on their mailing list) of a new property called Scarlet Hall which looked absolutely beautiful - It literally ticks every box! (Go check it out including all their other amazing properties to rent).
So lets start with the facts:
When: Friday 22nd February from 4pm onwards - until Monday 25th of February at 10am.
A wonderful spring event - to push you through the winter slump and those cold and dark nights - a light at the end of the tunnel.
Where: Exclusive use of a beautiful manor house and coach house located near Malpas Cheshire (12 miles from Chester). Scarlett Hall has a wealth of history which is fascinating, and could be straight from your favourite book! (more details soon)
What: 5* luxury accommodation, All food and drink included for the whole weekend, drinks and snacks available at all times.
- Cosy designated reading areas dotted around the house so you can curl up with your book and cuppa in peace.
- Large social area to gather around for a natter or a game of scrabble and a glass of wine.
- Picturesque 12 acres of outside space including a beautiful lake.
- Indoor heated swimming pool & sauna available to use at all times.
- Spa treatments available at an additional cost and arranged nearer the time.
- Cosy Cinema Room
Dress Code: Casual, fluffy socks and baggy jumpers!
**PLEASE NOTE THE FEBRUARY RETREAT IS NOW SOLD OUT - MORE DETAILS OF THE NEXT ONE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.**