The Book Matchmaker Reading Retreat Weekend OCTOBER 2022
OUR NEXT READING RETREAT
THE BARNS, HEREFORDSHIRE
When: Arrival: THURSDAY 13th October from 3pm onward
Checkout: SUNDAY 16th October at 11:00 am.
Where: Exclusive use of a luxury group of barns and grounds near Herefordshire.
What: 5* luxury accommodation. All food and drink included for the whole weekend including two local chefs. Drinks and snacks available at all times.
- Cosy designated reading areas dotted around the barns in 10 separate living areas (accessible to all regardless of which barn your room is in) so you can curl up with your book and cuppa in peace.
- 5 social areas to gather around for a natter or a game of scrabble and a glass of wine.
- Picturesque outside space
- Hot Drink & Cake Stations dotted around the barns
- 3 Hot Tubs that each seat 7 people
- Spa & Beauty treatments available at an additional cost and arranged nearer the time.
- 2 Games Rooms
- Guest author Q&A
- Local walks guide
- MAIN HOUSE - The Old Mill - All meals will be served in this kitchen.
Dress Code: Casual, baggy jumpers, joggers and fluffy socks - comfy clothes.
Goody Bag: Full of bookish delights
Fancy a little stroll around & take a
closer look click HERE for a virtual tour, or head to the room listings to see which one you like the look of.
PAYMENT PLANS CAN BE ARRANGED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
PLEASE CLICK THE MENU ABOVE TO SEE ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE AND PRICES.
WHEN BOOKING A SHARED ROOM YOU WILL NEED TO
ADD THE ROOM TO YOUR BASKET
WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT SELL
THE SHARED ROOMS TO SOLO GUESTS, THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE SHARED WITH A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER.